Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 2 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 2
[All MB-220 Questions]

You are working on marketing page templates

You want to make it easier for marketing users to filter the best matched template from the template gallery. Which two attributes can you use to categorize the templates? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lore
2 months ago
I'd say Visual style and Orientation are the way to go. Gotta make sure those templates are on-brand and easy to navigate. Although, a 'Glitter level' option could be a real game-changer.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
27 days ago
I agree, having templates categorized by brand and market type can also be helpful for users looking for specific options.
upvoted 0 times
Lamonica
30 days ago
Visual style and Orientation are definitely important for categorizing templates. It helps users find what they need quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Jonelle
2 months ago
Hmm, Visual style and Brand are the way to go. But you know what would be really helpful? A 'Meme-ability' option. Just to make sure the templates are social media ready, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
1 months ago
User 2: Agreed, those would help marketing users find the best template easily.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
2 months ago
User 1: Visual style and Brand are important for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
2 months ago
Visual style and Market type, for sure. Gotta keep those templates looking fresh and relevant. Although, I'm tempted to add 'Coolness factor' as a fourth option. Just sayin'.
upvoted 0 times
Yuonne
2 months ago
Adding 'Coolness factor' might be fun, but Visual style and Market type are more practical choices.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
2 months ago
I agree, those two attributes are essential for categorizing templates effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
2 months ago
I think Visual style and Market type are the best options. They help users find what they need quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Elfrieda
2 months ago
I'd go with Market type and Orientation. Helps the users find the perfect template for their specific needs. Anything to make their lives easier, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
2 months ago
Agreed, those attributes will definitely help users find what they're looking for quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
2 months ago
Definitely! Market type and Orientation are key for narrowing down the options.
upvoted 0 times
Mignon
3 months ago
I agree with Sharika. Visual style and brand are important for marketing users to filter the templates easily.
upvoted 0 times
Armando
3 months ago
Visual style and Brand seem like the most obvious choices to me. I mean, who doesn't love a good visual and brand match? Gotta keep those marketing folks happy!
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
1 months ago
B) Brand
upvoted 0 times
Phil
1 months ago
A) Visual style
upvoted 0 times
Willow
2 months ago
B) Brand
upvoted 0 times
Irma
2 months ago
A) Visual style
upvoted 0 times
Della
2 months ago
Solange: It's all about creating a cohesive look and feel for the marketing materials.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
2 months ago
User 2: Definitely, those attributes will make it easier for users to find the right template.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, visual style and brand are key for marketing templates.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
3 months ago
I think we should use visual style and brand to categorize the templates.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel