Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 1 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 1
[All MB-220 Questions]

Your marketing team sends a dairy newsletter to email subscribers.

Your manager wants to see a visual heat map report displaying the area of the email body that receives the most clicks.

What should you do in the marketing email Insights tab?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Huey
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the manager wants something more than just a screen capture. C is definitely the most comprehensive option here.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
3 months ago
B seems like it might be a shortcut, but C is the clear winner. Gotta give the manager what they're looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Rosann
3 months ago
Hmm, I was considering B, but C makes more sense. Exporting to Excel doesn't seem to give the visual heat map the manager wants.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
2 months ago
B) Select the Delivery category and download the heat map PDF file.
upvoted 0 times
Josue
3 months ago
A) Select the Links category and take a screen capture of the heat map for your report.
upvoted 0 times
Dong
3 months ago
C) Gather the data from the Insights tab, then create a heat map image of the email highlighting the most-clicked regions.
upvoted 0 times
Anjelica
3 months ago
I think C is the way to go. Creating a custom heat map from the data is the best way to get a visual report for the manager.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
2 months ago
Yes, it will provide a clear visual representation of the most-clicked areas in the email.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnee
2 months ago
I agree, creating a custom heat map from the data is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
2 months ago
I think C is the most effective way to show the manager the most-clicked regions.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
3 months ago
I agree, creating a custom heat map from the data is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
3 months ago
User 2: Yeah, that sounds like the most effective way to show which areas of the email are getting the most clicks.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
3 months ago
User 1: I think C is the way to go. Creating a custom heat map from the data is the best way to get a visual report for the manager.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel