Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 1 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 1
[All MB-220 Questions]

You are the marketing manager at Contoso, Ltd. Your team has created a survey and sent out the link through email for responses.

You want to understand the outcome from the Satisfaction Metrics report and identify the metrics created by default in Dynamics.

For the metrics, what are the three charts created by default in Dynamics? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jacquelyne
2 months ago
I agree with Clorinda. Those three charts give a comprehensive view of customer sentiment and feedback.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
2 months ago
In my opinion, Sentiment, Net Promoter Score, and CSAT are important metrics to track customer satisfaction and loyalty.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
2 months ago
I'm not sure about the default charts. Can someone explain the rationale behind their choices?
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
3 months ago
I disagree with Therese. I believe the three default charts are Respondents - tracked and anonymous, Total Responses, and CSAT.
upvoted 0 times
Therese
3 months ago
I think the three charts created by default in Dynamics are Sentiment, Net Promoter Score, and CSAT.
upvoted 0 times
Wayne
3 months ago
Maybe we can discuss with the team to clarify the default metrics in the Satisfaction Metrics report.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
3 months ago
I think we need to check the report to confirm which charts are included by default in Dynamics.
upvoted 0 times
Vannessa
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure CSAT is one of the default metrics, along with Sentiment and Net Promoter Score.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
3 months ago
I believe Total Responses is also one of the default charts in Dynamics.
upvoted 0 times
Arminda
4 months ago
I remember seeing Sentiment and Net Promoter Score on the report, but I'm not sure about CSAT.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
4 months ago
I think the default charts in Dynamics are Sentiment, Net Promoter Score, and CSAT.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
5 months ago
Haha, total responses? That's like asking how many questions are on the exam. Of course that's going to be there! Though I guess it's good to double-check the obvious sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Margurite
5 months ago
Yeah, the Respondents chart would be useful too. And don't forget Total Responses - that's a pretty basic one that I'm sure will be included.
upvoted 0 times
Sheldon
5 months ago
I agree, those are the main metrics we'll want to look at. But I'm also curious about the Respondents chart - that could give us good insight into the overall response rate and engagement.
upvoted 0 times
Barrie
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. The three charts created by default in Dynamics are Sentiment, Net Promoter Score, and CSAT. Those are the key metrics we use to track customer satisfaction.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
4 months ago
E) CSAT
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
4 months ago
D) Total Responses
upvoted 0 times
Art
4 months ago
C) Net Promoter Score