Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 9 Question 99 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 99
Topic #: 9
[All MB-210 Questions]

Vou are using the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app. You need to identify the actions you can perform with the app.

Solution: Create documents.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rolland
23 days ago
Creating documents on a mobile app? What is this, the future? *chuckles* But seriously, that's a pretty neat feature.
upvoted 0 times
Raul
7 days ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
24 days ago
Hold up, you can create documents on the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app? I had no idea! Time to update my skill set.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
25 days ago
No way, the mobile app is only for viewing data, not creating documents. You need to use the desktop version for that.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
5 days ago
User 1: Can we create documents using the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app?
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
1 months ago
Yeah, the solution definitely meets the goal. I use the app all the time and it's super convenient for creating documents.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
1 months ago
Absolutely! The Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app allows you to create documents on the go. It's a game-changer for productivity.
upvoted 0 times
Vanna
18 days ago
Absolutely! Being able to create documents on the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app is so convenient.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
23 days ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
1 months ago
No, I disagree. Creating documents is not the only action that can be performed with the app. There are other important actions like updating customer information.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
1 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal because creating documents can help in closing deals faster.
upvoted 0 times
Sabina
2 months ago
Yes, creating documents is an important action in the sales process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel