Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 9 Question 96 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 96
Topic #: 9
[All MB-210 Questions]

A sales manager creates a marketing list that includes all contacts from a specific city. The manager plans to use the list in a campaign. The manager forgot to filter out contacts who have a credit hold. You need to create a campaign with the updated contacts. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kimberlie
2 months ago
I'm with Erasmo on this one. Option B is the simplest solution, and sometimes simple is best when you need to get the job done quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
1 months ago
Yeah, I think we should just remove the contacts using Advanced Find and add the list to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Aleta
2 months ago
I agree, option B is the way to go. It's quick and easy.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
2 months ago
Option D looks interesting, but I'm not sure I trust a Lookup to get the job done reliably. Better stick with Advanced Find for something this important.
upvoted 0 times
Lashanda
1 months ago
Yeah, I would go with Option B as well. It's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to filtering out contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
2 months ago
I think Option B is the best choice to remove contacts with a credit hold from the marketing list.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
2 months ago
I agree, using Advanced Find would be more reliable in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Annalee
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the manager wishes they had remembered to filter out those credit holds in the first place. But hey, at least we have options to fix it!
upvoted 0 times
Rosio
2 months ago
Haha, yeah, mistakes happen but it's good that there are options to correct it!
upvoted 0 times
Breana
2 months ago
C) Copy the original marketing list to static and remove the contacts by using Advanced Find. Add both marketing lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Margarett
2 months ago
A) Create a new dynamic marketing list by using different purpose and source fields. Then add both marketing lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
3 months ago
Option C seems like the safest bet to me. Creating a static copy of the original list and then removing the problem contacts is the way to ensure nothing gets missed.
upvoted 0 times
Anabel
2 months ago
Let's go with option C to be safe and make sure we don't miss any contacts with credit holds.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
2 months ago
I think option A could also work if we use different purpose and source fields.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
2 months ago
I agree, option C sounds like the most reliable solution.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
3 months ago
I agree with Teresita. It's the best way to ensure we have the updated contacts for the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Teresita
3 months ago
I think we should create a new dynamic marketing list and add both lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
3 months ago
I think option B is the way to go. It's the most straightforward approach to removing the contacts with credit holds from the list.
upvoted 0 times
My
2 months ago
Yeah, I think using Advanced Find to remove the contacts is the most efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Otis
2 months ago
I agree, option B seems like the easiest way to filter out those contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
2 months ago
Yeah, using Advanced Find to remove them makes sense. Let's go with that.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, it seems like the most efficient way to update the contacts list.
upvoted 0 times
Krystal
2 months ago
I agree, option B seems like the easiest way to filter out those contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
3 months ago
User 1: I think we should go with option B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel