Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 8 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 8
[All MB-210 Questions]

A company is using Relationship Analytics. The company emails customers three times a month.

To increase customer loyalty, the company is adding a policy that requires sales representatives to meet with customers two times a quarter as well.

You need to update the settings.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stephaine
5 months ago
Hmm, that's an interesting point. But I'm still leaning towards C) Communication frequency. The question says we need to update the settings, and the new policy is specifically about increasing the frequency of communication with customers. Updating the talking points seems like a separate issue.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
4 months ago
I see your point. C) Communication frequency does seem like the most relevant choice based on the information provided in the question.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
4 months ago
Possibly, but the main focus of the new policy is to increase the number of meetings with customers. So, C) Communication frequency is likely the setting that needs to be configured.
upvoted 0 times
Mariann
4 months ago
What about B) Talking points? Wouldn't updating those help the sales representatives have more meaningful conversations with customers during their meetings?
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
4 months ago
But the question mentions specifically that the new policy is about meeting with customers more often. So, C) Communication frequency seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Leeann
4 months ago
Actually, I think D) Conversation intelligence might be more important to configure. It could help sales representatives have more productive meetings with customers.
upvoted 0 times
Breana
4 months ago
I agree, C) Communication frequency is the most relevant setting to update in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Shelba
5 months ago
I'm not so sure about that. What about B) Talking points? Maybe we need to configure the talking points for the sales representatives to use during their meetings with customers. That could be a way to increase customer loyalty as well.
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree. B) Talking points doesn't seem to directly address the question. Communication frequency is the key here. Although, maybe we could also consider D) Conversation intelligence, to help the sales reps have more meaningful conversations with customers during those meetings.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
5 months ago
Ooh, good point! D) Conversation intelligence could be another option. That would help the sales reps be more effective and engaging during those customer meetings. But I still think C) Communication frequency is the most straightforward answer based on the information provided.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel