Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 8 Question 101 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 101
Topic #: 8
[All MB-210 Questions]

A sales manager creates a marketing list that includes all contacts from a specific city. The manager plans to use the list in a campaign. The manager forgot to filter out contacts who have a credit hold. You need to create a campaign with the updated contacts. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Xochitl
15 days ago
I think option B is the most efficient way to remove the contacts using Advanced Find.
upvoted 0 times
Wilford
17 days ago
I would go with option C, copying the original list to static and removing the contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Leigha
18 days ago
I agree with Krystina. It's important to have the updated contacts in the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Krystina
19 days ago
I think the best option is to create a new dynamic marketing list and add both lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Ryann
20 days ago
I prefer removing the contacts using Advanced Find. It's a more efficient way to update the list.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
1 months ago
I think copying the original list to static and removing the contacts could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
1 months ago
I agree with Derrick. It's important to have the updated contacts in the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
1 months ago
I'm thinking option B is the way to go. Remove the bad contacts, then just add the revised list. Simple and straightforward, just the way I like it.
upvoted 0 times
Armanda
1 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with option C. Keep the original list, and just use Advanced Find to weed out the contacts with credit holds. Gotta cover all your bases, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
9 days ago
Yeah, I agree. It's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to campaigns.
upvoted 0 times
Carole
11 days ago
I think option C is the best choice too. It's always good to have a backup plan.
upvoted 0 times
Hui
17 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Using Advanced Find to filter out contacts with credit holds is a smart move to ensure the campaign is successful.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
27 days ago
I think option C is the way to go. It's important to make sure you have all the right contacts in the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
1 months ago
I think we should create a new dynamic marketing list and add both lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Kara
1 months ago
Wait, so we're supposed to remove the contacts with credit holds? Isn't that like, the whole point of the campaign? Just send them all the offers, credit holds be damned!
upvoted 0 times
Juliann
22 days ago
C) Copy the original marketing list to static and remove the contacts by using Advanced Find. Add both marketing lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
26 days ago
B) Remove the contacts from the marketing list by using Advanced Find. Then add the marketing list to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
28 days ago
A) Create a new dynamic marketing list by using different purpose and source fields. Then add both marketing lists to the campaign.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel