Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 3 Question 97 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 97
Topic #: 3
[All MB-210 Questions]

Vou are using the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app. You need to identify the actions you can perform with the app.

Solution: Create documents.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Inocencia
3 months ago
I agree with Alison, creating documents can be a crucial action for sales on the go.
upvoted 0 times
Alison
3 months ago
But creating documents is an important feature for sales, so it could meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Martha
3 months ago
No, the app is for sales activities, not document creation. Looks like someone needs to brush up on their Dynamics 365 knowledge. Maybe they can create a to-do list on the app instead?
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
3 months ago
User 2: No
upvoted 0 times
Serina
3 months ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Tonja
3 months ago
I disagree, I don't think creating documents is the only action you can perform with the app.
upvoted 0 times
Alison
4 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
4 months ago
Yes, the solution is correct. The Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app gives you the power to be productive from anywhere. Just don't try to create your masterpiece novel on that tiny screen!
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
4 months ago
No, the solution doesn't meet the goal. The app is for managing sales activities, not creating documents. Rookie mistake!
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
4 months ago
Yes, the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app allows you to create documents on the go. Quite convenient for busy salespeople!
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
3 months ago
No
upvoted 0 times
Talia
3 months ago
Yes, the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app is great for creating documents.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
3 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel