Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 1 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 1
[All MB-210 Questions]

A company is using Relationship Analytics. The company emails customers three times a month.

To increase customer loyalty, the company is adding a policy that requires sales representatives to meet with customers two times a quarter as well.

You need to update the settings.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ellsworth
2 months ago
D) Conversation intelligence, all the way. Wouldn't want the sales reps to sound like robots during those meetings, now would we?
upvoted 0 times
Onita
2 months ago
Haha, this is a no-brainer! C) Communication frequency, no doubt. Gotta keep those cusTeriers on their toes with all those emails and meetings!
upvoted 0 times
Chau
2 months ago
C: Agreed, it's all about keeping that communication flowing.
upvoted 0 times
Silva
2 months ago
B: Definitely, we need to make sure we are engaging with customers regularly.
upvoted 0 times
Dorian
2 months ago
A: C) Communication frequency
upvoted 0 times
Teri
2 months ago
I'm torn between B) and C), but I think C) is the way to go. Optimizing the communication frequency is key to this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Alfred
1 months ago
User 3: Definitely, it's important to update the settings to improve customer loyalty.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, optimizing communication frequency is key in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
2 months ago
User 1: I think C) Communication frequency is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
German
3 months ago
B) Talking points, for sure. The reps need to know what to discuss during those meetings to keep the customers engaged and loyal.
upvoted 0 times
Beata
2 months ago
B) Talking points, for sure. The reps need to know what to discuss during those meetings to keep the customers engaged and loyal.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
2 months ago
A) Health score
upvoted 0 times
Marion
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Lang
2 months ago
C) Communication frequency
upvoted 0 times
Marquetta
2 months ago
B) Talking points
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
A) Health score
upvoted 0 times
Kyoko
2 months ago
A) Health score
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
3 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with D) Conversation intelligence. Gotta make sure those sales reps are having meaningful conversations with the customers, right?
upvoted 0 times
Sanda
3 months ago
C) Communication frequency, obviously! The company is increasing the number of emails and meetings, so that's the setting that needs to be updated.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
3 months ago
A) Health score
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
3 months ago
C) Communication frequency, obviously! The company is increasing the number of emails and meetings, so that's the setting that needs to be updated.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel