Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 1 Question 108 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 108
Topic #: 1
[All MB-210 Questions]

A company's human resources director wants a solution that improves consistently for the process of onboarding new staff. The company wants to use playbooks for the solution. You need to create a playbook template to track the staff onboarding. In which entity must you create records for staff members?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yvonne
11 days ago
D) Contact seems like the obvious choice here. Staff members are essentially contacts in the HR system, so that's where the records should be created.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
12 days ago
I agree with Shawnee. Creating records in a Custom entity allows for more flexibility and customization in tracking staff onboarding.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
19 days ago
I think the answer is C) Custom entity. Onboarding new staff members seems like a custom process that would require a custom entity to track the details.
upvoted 0 times
Gladis
2 days ago
B: I think Resources might be a better option, as it directly relates to the staff members being onboarded.
upvoted 0 times
Jospeh
3 days ago
I think it's important to have a specific entity dedicated to onboarding to ensure all necessary information is captured.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
7 days ago
I agree, creating records for staff members in a custom entity would allow for a tailored onboarding process.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
11 days ago
A: I agree, creating a custom entity would allow for more flexibility in tracking the onboarding process.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnee
20 days ago
I disagree, I believe we should create records in a Custom entity to track staff onboarding more effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Nidia
21 days ago
I think we should create records for staff members in the User entity.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel