Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-900 Topic 4 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-900 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 4
[All DP-900 Questions]

In an analytical data model, which type of table contains entities that are used to aggregate numeric values, where each entity is represented by a row with a unique key value?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hector
5 months ago
Hmm, I was a little unsure at first, but I think you guys have convinced me. Fact tables it is. Though I have to say, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the difference between bridge and dimension tables.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
5 months ago
Yup, no doubt about it. Fact tables are the workhorses of an analytical data model. They're where the real action happens in terms of crunching the numbers.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
5 months ago
I agree, the fact table is definitely the correct answer here. The key characteristic of a fact table is that it contains the measurable, quantitative data that we want to analyze.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
5 months ago
This question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is C) fact table. In an analytical data model, the fact table is where we store the numeric values that we want to analyze and aggregate.
upvoted 0 times
Lennie
4 months ago
Great discussion, thanks for clarifying the importance of the fact table!
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
4 months ago
Exactly, without the fact table, we wouldn't be able to analyze and aggregate the numeric values.
upvoted 0 times
Phil
4 months ago
That makes sense, the fact table is crucial in an analytical data model.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
4 months ago
Bridge tables are used to connect two different tables, while dimensions provide context for the data.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
4 months ago
So, the answer to the question is C) fact.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
4 months ago
Yes, the fact table contains entities that are aggregated based on unique key values.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
4 months ago
I agree, the fact table is used to store numeric values for analysis.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel