Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-900 Topic 12 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-900 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 12
[All DP-900 Questions]

In a fully denormalized database, how is data read and written for a single entity?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lizette
2 months ago
I agree with Deangelo, it makes sense to have data read and written from/to the same table.
upvoted 0 times
Deangelo
2 months ago
I think the answer is data is read from a single table and written to a single table.
upvoted 0 times
Genevieve
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe data is read from a single table and written to multiple tables.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
2 months ago
I think in a fully denormalized database, data is read from multiple tables and written to a single table.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
2 months ago
I agree, having data in one table can improve performance and make queries faster.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
3 months ago
That makes sense, keeping all the data in one place can make it easier to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Vicente
3 months ago
I believe the answer is A) Data is read from a single table and written to a single table because it simplifies the process.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
4 months ago
I think it's important to understand how data is read and written in a fully denormalized database.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
4 months ago
What do you think about the question on denormalized databases?
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
5 months ago
Option D, huh? Reading and writing from multiple tables? That's like trying to juggle a bunch of balls while riding a unicycle - it's possible, but it's gonna be a real challenge. I don't know, I think I'd rather go with something a little more straightforward, like option B.
upvoted 0 times
Eleni
5 months ago
You know, I was leaning towards option C at first, but then I realized that reading from a single table and writing to multiple tables? That's like trying to pour water into a bunch of different cups at the same time. It's just gonna get everywhere, and it's not gonna be efficient at all. I think B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
4 months ago
So, we're all in agreement that option A is the best choice for fully denormalized databases?
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
4 months ago
Definitely, data integrity should always be a top priority.
upvoted 0 times
Sarina
4 months ago
I see your point, consistency is important in a database.
upvoted 0 times
Celeste
4 months ago
That's a good point. Maybe option A is more reliable in terms of data integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Linette
4 months ago
But wouldn't it be harder to maintain consistency with data scattered in different tables?
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
4 months ago
Exactly, reading from multiple tables and writing to a single table keeps things organized.
upvoted 0 times
Tony
4 months ago
I agree, option B makes more sense. It's simpler and more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Armando
5 months ago
Hmm, let's see here. I think option B makes the most sense. Reading from multiple tables and writing to a single table? That's the perfect way to consolidate all the chaos into one neat, tidy package. Plus, it's gotta be faster than trying to keep track of all those different tables, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Esteban
5 months ago
A fully denormalized database? Oh man, that's gonna be a wild ride! Reading and writing data in a single table? That's like trying to cram an entire buffet into one plate - it's gonna get messy, but hey, at least it's efficient, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel