Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-900 Topic 11 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-900 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 11
[All DP-900 Questions]

You have a banking application that transfers money in to and out of accounts.

Of which type of solution is this is an example?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Audrie
19 days ago
Online transaction processing all the way. Transferring money? That's about as OLTP as it gets. Although, I do wonder if the bank's IT team uses OLAP to track suspicious activity. Hmm...
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
20 days ago
This is so easy, it has to be OLTP. What, you think the bank is gonna let you analyze your transactions while you're trying to, like, pay your bills? Nah, man, that's what your monthly statements are for.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
21 days ago
I'm going with D as well. Banking apps are all about handling transactions, not crunching data for reports. Gotta keep that money moving!
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 days ago
Yeah, D makes sense. It's all about processing transactions quickly and efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
10 days ago
I'm going with D as well. Banking apps are all about handling transactions, not crunching data for reports. Gotta keep that money moving!
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
29 days ago
D. online transaction processing (OLTP) seems like the obvious choice here. Gotta keep those bank accounts updated in real-time, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Amira
4 days ago
That's right, OLTP is designed for handling transactions quickly and efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
18 days ago
Yes, online transaction processing (OLTP) is the correct choice for real-time updates.
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
1 months ago
Looks like a classic OLTP system to me. Transferring money in and out? That's definitely a transactional operation, not an analytical one.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
5 days ago
A) extract transform, and load (ETL)
upvoted 0 times
Donte
18 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Eden
1 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
My
2 months ago
That's a good point, but I still think OLTP is the best fit for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
2 months ago
But couldn't it also be extract transform, and load (ETL) since it involves transferring data?
upvoted 0 times
Zita
2 months ago
I agree with My, because OLTP is used for real-time transaction processing.
upvoted 0 times
My
2 months ago
I think this is an example of online transaction processing (OLTP).
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel