Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-600 Topic 1 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-600 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 1
[All DP-600 Questions]

You need to provide Power Bl developers with access to the pipeline. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Ensure that the developers can deploy items to the workspaces for Development and Test.

* Prevent the developers from deploying items to the workspace for Production.

* Follow the principle of least privilege.

Which three levels of access should you assign to the developers? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johna
2 months ago
I think giving them viewer access to the Production workspace would violate the requirements, so D is not a correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
3 months ago
I don't think so, because we need to prevent them from deploying items to the Production workspace.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
3 months ago
What about contributor access to the Development and Test workspaces? Wouldn't that also work?
upvoted 0 times
Johna
3 months ago
I agree with Reuben, that way they can deploy items but not to the Production workspace.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
3 months ago
I think we should give the developers viewer access to the Development and Test workspaces to meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Verona
4 months ago
I think we should also give them contributor access to the Development and Test workspaces for more flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Charlie
4 months ago
I agree with Rashad, that way they can deploy items but not mess with the production workspace.
upvoted 0 times
Rashad
4 months ago
I think we should give the developers viewer access to the Development and Test workspaces.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
5 months ago
Yeah, those options are just asking for trouble. We want to keep the developers as far away from the Production workspace as possible. It's like your grandma always said, 'Keep the kids out of the cookie jar!'
upvoted 0 times
Arletta
5 months ago
But what about the Production workspace? Shouldn't we also give them Viewer access to that workspace, just in case they need to troubleshoot something?
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
5 months ago
Absolutely. B) Admin access to the deployment pipeline would give the developers way too much power, and A) and F) would let them mess with the Production workspace, which is a big no-no.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
4 months ago
D) Viewer access to the Production workspace
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
4 months ago
E) Contributor access to the Development and Test workspaces
upvoted 0 times
Michael
4 months ago
C) Viewer access to the Development and Test workspaces
upvoted 0 times
Charlette
5 months ago
Haha, good one! Alright, I think we've got a solid understanding of the right answer now. Let's lock it in and move on to the next question. These exams are tough, but we're gonna crush it!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel