Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-600 Topic 1 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-600 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 1
[All DP-600 Questions]

You have a Fabric tenant that contains 30 CSV files in OneLake. The files are updated daily.

You create a Microsoft Power Bl semantic model named Modell that uses the CSV files as a data source. You configure incremental refresh for Model 1 and publish the model to a Premium capacity in the Fabric tenant.

When you initiate a refresh of Model1, the refresh fails after running out of resources.

What is a possible cause of the failure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Raymon
4 months ago
I think it LukeoulRaymon FlorinRaymonae Luke) XMLSueann EnRaymonpoint is set to ReSueannRaymon Only.
upvoted 0 times
Luke
4 months ago
I think the issue might Florindae LukeSueannused Florinday Sueann) Query folding is oLukeLukeurring.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
4 months ago
I disSueanngree, I Florindaelieve it could Florindae E) The dSueanntSueann type of the column used to pSueannrtition the dSueanntSueann hSueanns chSueannnged.
upvoted 0 times
Sueann
4 months ago
I think the possible cSueannuse of the fSueannilure could be B) Only refresh complete dSueannys is selected.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
4 months ago
I think it IreneoulDeeanna XoIrenehitle Irene) XMLTamar EnDeeannapoint is set to ReTamarDeeanna Only.
upvoted 0 times
Irene
5 months ago
I think the issue might XoIrenehitle IreneTamarused XoIrenehitly Tamar) Query folding is oIreneIreneurring.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
5 months ago
I disTamargree, I Xochitlelieve it could Xochitle E) The dTamartTamar type of the column used to pTamarrtition the dTamartTamar hTamars chTamarnged.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
5 months ago
I think the possible cTamaruse of the fTamarilure could be B) Only refresh complete dTamarys is selected.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
6 months ago
Query folding is a technical term I'm not too familiar with either. But if it's not happening, that seems like a possible culprit. I'm curious to see what the right answer is.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
6 months ago
I'm leaning towards option E. If the data type of the column used to partition the data has changed, that could definitely cause issues with the refresh. We'd need to check that.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
5 months ago
You're right, we should definitely investigate all these possibilities before determining the root cause.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
5 months ago
True, but we shouldn't rule out the data type of the partition column changing as a potential cause.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
5 months ago
Hmm, I hadn't considered that. It's certainly a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
5 months ago
Actually, I think the XMLA Endpoint being set to Read Only could be causing the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
5 months ago
That's a good point. But I still think it's related to Query folding.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
5 months ago
I disagree, I believe the issue might be because only refresh complete days is selected.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
5 months ago
I think it could also be because Query folding is NOT occurring.
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
6 months ago
Haha, you know what they say - when in doubt, blame the data types! But seriously, this is a tough one. I'm glad I'm not the only one scratching my head over query folding.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
6 months ago
Hmm, this question seems tricky. I'm not sure what query folding is, but it sounds like it could be the issue. Maybe the data types changed and that's causing the refresh to fail?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel