Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-600 Topic 1 Question 1 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-600 exam
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All DP-600 Questions]

You have a Fabric tenant that uses a Microsoft tower Bl Premium capacity. You need to enable scale-out for a semantic model. What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rebbecca
2 months ago
I agree with Keena, setting Large dataset storage format to Off makes more sense for enabling scale-out.
upvoted 0 times
Leanora
2 months ago
No, I believe we need to set Large dataset storage format to On at the semantic model level.
upvoted 0 times
Keena
2 months ago
I think we should set the Large dataset storage format to Off at the semantic model level.
upvoted 0 times
Helga
2 months ago
What should we do first to enable scale-out for a semantic model in Fabric tenant using Microsoft tower Bl Premium capacity?
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
3 months ago
By setting Large dataset storage format to On, it allows for better scalability in the model.
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
3 months ago
Can you explain why you think that?
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C)
upvoted 0 times
Lachelle
3 months ago
Because setting Large dataset storage format to Off would help enable scale-out for the semantic model.
upvoted 0 times
Alysa
3 months ago
Why do you think that?
upvoted 0 times
Lachelle
4 months ago
I think the answer is A)
upvoted 0 times
India
5 months ago
Haha, I'm glad we're all on the same page here. I was thinking C as well, but D is an interesting choice too. Maybe we should just flip a coin and hope for the best? Just kidding, of course. Let's keep discussing and see if we can come to a consensus.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
4 months ago
I'm glad we're having this discussion. Let's weigh the options and see which one makes the most sense for our scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Theresia
4 months ago
I guess we have different opinions on this. Let's discuss more and see if we can reach a conclusion.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
4 months ago
Hmm, interesting perspectives. I still believe that enabling Data Activator at the tenant level is crucial. Therefore, I stick with option D.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
4 months ago
I see your point, but enabling scale-out requires setting Large dataset storage format to Off at the semantic model level. So I choose A.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
4 months ago
I disagree, option C is the way to go. Setting Large dataset storage format to On at the semantic model level is necessary.
upvoted 0 times
Eveline
4 months ago
I think the correct answer is D. Data Activator needs to be enabled at the tenant level.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
5 months ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. C seems like the most logical choice here. Though, D about enabling the Data Activator could also be a possibility. Maybe we should discuss the differences between those two options a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Alida
5 months ago
I agree, the question is focused on enabling scale-out, so I don't think A or B would be the right approach. I'm leaning towards C, setting the Large dataset storage format to On, since that seems more directly related to scaling out the semantic model.
upvoted 0 times
Genevive
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the key here is to enable scale-out for the semantic model, so I would lean towards options C or D. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel