Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-500 Topic 7 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-500 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 7
[All DP-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question se might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Power Query query in a Power Bl report. The query maps source database columns to the input columns of a time series machine learning model.

You discover that the model fails to process a source time field.

You need to ensure that the model processes the field.

Solution: You add a Power Query step to convert the time column into an integer column that represents the number of minutes.

Does this meet the requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gerry
2 months ago
Converting the time column to minutes? Sounds like a solid plan. As long as the model doesn't get confused and start scheduling meetings at midnight-thirty, I think you're good to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jonelle
2 months ago
User 3: No, it might cause issues with scheduling.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, converting to minutes should work fine.
upvoted 0 times
Renea
2 months ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Noble
3 months ago
Ah, the old 'convert to minutes' trick. Classic move, but I hope the model can handle that without any hiccups. Gotta love these time-related challenges, they really keep us on our toes!
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure if that's the best approach. Wouldn't it be better to keep the time column in its original format and handle the time-related processing in the model itself?
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
2 months ago
User2: I'm not sure about that. Maybe it's better to keep the time column in its original format.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
2 months ago
User1: I think converting the time column into an integer column is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Rosita
2 months ago
User2: I disagree, I think it's better to keep the time column in its original format.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
3 months ago
User1: I think converting the time column to an integer is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Jettie
3 months ago
Converting the time column to an integer representing minutes is a clever solution. It should work, but I'd double-check if the model can handle that format.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, but we should make sure the model can handle that format.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
2 months ago
User 1: I think converting the time column to minutes is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel