Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-420 Topic 2 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-420 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 2
[All DP-420 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription.

You plan to create an Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL database named DB1 that will store author and book data for authors that have each published up to ten books. Typical and frequent queries of the data will include:

* All books written by an individual author

* The synopsis of individual books

You need to recommend a data model for DB1. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Support transactional updates of the author and book data.

* Minimize read operation costs.

What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Irma
1 months ago
I hear you, but I think B is the way to go. Separating the data makes it easier to scale and manage. Plus, it's a great way to keep your books in order, am I right? *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Annice
11 days ago
C) Create two containers, one that stores author items and another that stores book items. Embed a list of each author's books in the corresponding author item.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
17 days ago
I hear you, but I think B is the way to go. Separating the data makes it easier to scale and manage. Plus, it's a great way to keep your books in order, am I right? *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Marla
18 days ago
B) Create three containers, one that stores author items, a second that stores book items, and a third that stores items that represent the relationship between the authors and their books.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
24 days ago
A) Create a single container that stores author items and book items, and then items that represent the relationship between the authors and their books.
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
2 months ago
I agree with Emerson, option A seems like the most scalable and cost-effective solution for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Aracelis
2 months ago
I'm going with D. Why create more containers than necessary? A single container with embedded book lists is the simplest and most efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Mila
25 days ago
I agree, having everything in one container makes it easier to manage and reduces costs.
upvoted 0 times
Andra
28 days ago
I think D is the best option too. It keeps everything organized in one place.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
2 months ago
C is the way to go! Keeping the author and book data together will make the queries super fast. Plus, it's a great way to save on those pesky read costs.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
1 months ago
I agree, embedding the list of books with the author data is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jeffrey
1 months ago
C is definitely the best option. It will make the queries efficient and save on costs.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
2 months ago
But embedding a list of books in each author item might lead to performance issues with large datasets.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards B. Separating the author, book, and relationship data into three containers seems more flexible and scalable in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Slyvia
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C is better as it reduces the number of containers and simplifies the data model.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
2 months ago
I think option A is the best choice because it allows for efficient querying of both author and book data.
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
2 months ago
This is a tricky one. I think the answer is C. Embedding the book list in the author item makes the most sense to minimize read costs.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
1 months ago
A) Create a single container that stores author items and book items, and then items that represent the relationship between the authors and their books.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
1 months ago
I agree, embedding the book list in the author item seems like the best option to minimize read costs.
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
1 months ago
C) Create two containers, one that stores author items and another that stores book items. Embed a list of each author's books in the corresponding author item.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel