Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-420 Topic 12 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-420 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 12
[All DP-420 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sett might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a container named conlainer1 in an Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL account.

You need to make the contents of container1 available as reference data for an Azure Stream Analytics job.

Solution: You create an Azure function to copy data to another Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL container.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lang
5 months ago
Haha, the exam writers are really trying to trip us up with this one! Adding an extra Azure Function just to copy data? That's like hiring a personal assistant to walk your dog, when you could just walk it yourself.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm scratching my head on this one. Why would we want to add an extra step of copying the data? Seems like it would just introduce more complexity and potential points of failure.
upvoted 0 times
Renato
5 months ago
I agree, the solution of creating an Azure Function to copy the data seems overly complicated. Shouldn't we just be able to reference the existing container1 in the Stream Analytics job?
upvoted 0 times
Ellsworth
4 months ago
I agree, the solution of creating an Azure Function to copy the data seems overly complicated. Shouldn't we just be able to reference the existing container1 in the Stream Analytics job?
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
4 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
4 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
5 months ago
I'm not sure about this question. Copying data to another Cosmos DB container seems like an unnecessary step when we could just use the existing container directly in the Stream Analytics job.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel