Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-420 Topic 10 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-420 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 10
[All DP-420 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a container named container! in an Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL account.

You need to make the contents of container1 available as reference data for an Azure Stream Analytics job.

Solution: You create an Azure function that uses the Azure Cosmos 08 for NoSQL change feed as a trigger and an Azure event hub as the output.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Olga
2 months ago
I believe using the Azure event hub as the output is the correct approach, so I will go with option A.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
2 months ago
I'm not sure, I think we need to double check the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Josue
2 months ago
I think it does, as it makes the contents of container1 available as reference data.
upvoted 0 times
James
2 months ago
But does using an Azure event hub as the output meet the goal?
upvoted 0 times
Olga
2 months ago
I agree with Josue, the Azure function should use the change feed as a trigger.
upvoted 0 times
Josue
3 months ago
I think the solution is to create an Azure function.
upvoted 0 times
Celestine
3 months ago
That's a valid point. We should explore ways to optimize the solution for handling large data volumes.
upvoted 0 times
Bev
3 months ago
I'm not sure about that. Maybe we need to consider optimizing the solution for scalability and performance.
upvoted 0 times
Claudio
3 months ago
But what if there are huge volumes of data? Will the solution be able to handle it efficiently?
upvoted 0 times
Johna
3 months ago
I agree with Celestine. The Azure function with change feed trigger will ensure real-time data processing.
upvoted 0 times
Celestine
4 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal because it uses Azure function, Cosmos DB change feed, and Azure Event Hub.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
5 months ago
Ha, yeah, it's like we're trying to solve a simple problem with a sledgehammer. I mean, an Azure function and an event hub? That's a bit much, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
5 months ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The question states we need to 'make the contents of container1 available as reference data', and this solution doesn't seem like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
4 months ago
That makes sense, thanks for the suggestion!
upvoted 0 times
Dudley
4 months ago
Maybe directly querying container1 from Azure Stream Analytics would be more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
4 months ago
So, what would be a better solution then?
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
4 months ago
I agree, it doesn't seem to meet the goal of making the contents of container1 available as reference data.
upvoted 0 times
Artie
4 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Zona
4 months ago
You're right, this solution doesn't seem like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
4 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
5 months ago
I agree, Haydee. Isn't there a more direct way to integrate Cosmos DB with Stream Analytics? I feel like we're adding unnecessary complexity here.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
5 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this solution. Using an Azure function and an event hub seems a bit overkill for just making the contents of a Cosmos DB container available as reference data for a Stream Analytics job.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel