Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-420 Topic 1 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-420 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 1
[All DP-420 Questions]

You have a container m an Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL account. The container stores data about families. Data about parents, children, and pets are stored as separate documents.

Each document contains the address of each family. Members of the same family share the same partition key named family Id

You need to update the address for each member of the same family that share the same address. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Be atomic consistent isolated, and durable (ACID).

* Provide the lowest latency.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stacey
24 days ago
I love how they sneak in that 'lowest latency' requirement. Very sneaky, Azure Cosmos DB. Option A gets my vote.
upvoted 0 times
Sherrell
28 days ago
Option C seems like overkill. Strong consistency is great, but do we really need it for a simple address update? A is the clear winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
30 days ago
That's a good point, Elizabeth. However, using a transactional batch operation would provide the lowest latency as well.
upvoted 0 times
Elizabeth
1 months ago
But wouldn't updating the document of each family member separately with strong consistency also meet the requirements?
upvoted 0 times
Karan
1 months ago
I agree with Cordelia. Using a transactional batch operation ensures atomicity and consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
1 months ago
I was leaning towards option B, but the requirement for low latency makes me think A might be the better choice. Batched operations should be faster.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
9 days ago
C) Setting the consistency level to strong might also help ensure data integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
15 days ago
A) Definitely, using a transactional batch operation ensures atomicity and consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
19 days ago
B) I agree, batch operations are usually faster and would meet the low latency requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Katheryn
27 days ago
A) Update the document of each family member by using a transactional batch operation.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
2 months ago
I think we should update the document of each family member by using a transactional batch operation.
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
2 months ago
Hmm, I think option A is the way to go. Updating all family members in a single transaction seems like the best way to ensure ACID compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
26 days ago
User 2: Updating all family members in a single transaction does seem like the most efficient way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Thomasena
28 days ago
User 1: I agree, option A is the best choice for ACID compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Darnell
2 months ago
User 2: Updating all family members in a single transaction does seem like the most efficient way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, option A is the best choice for ACID compliance.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel