Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 6 Question 97 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 97
Topic #: 6
[All DP-300 Questions]

You have an instance of SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines named VM1.

You need to implement a disaster recovery solution that meets the following requirements:

* Returns the solution to an operational state within 15 minutes of a failure

* Can perform disaster recovery testing in an isolated environment

* Minimizes administrative effort

What should you include in the solution?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lorita
1 months ago
I believe active geo-replication could also be a good option for disaster recovery testing in an isolated environment.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
1 months ago
Option C, auto-failover groups, seems like it could be a good fit too. But I'm with the others - Azure Site Recovery is probably the easiest and most straightforward solution. Gotta love that minimal administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
1 months ago
I agree, Azure Site Recovery can help us meet the requirement of returning to an operational state within 15 minutes.
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Active geo-replication could also work, but it might require more administrative effort. And a failover cluster instance? That seems overkill for this use case. I'm leaning towards option A, but I'll have to think about it more.
upvoted 0 times
Erin
27 days ago
I agree, Azure Site Recovery seems like the most efficient option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
28 days ago
Option A) Azure Site Recovery sounds like the best choice. It meets all the requirements without too much administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
1 months ago
I think Azure Site Recovery is the way to go. It's perfect for this scenario - it can restore the solution within 15 minutes and it has the disaster recovery testing capability. Plus, it's super easy to manage. Easy choice if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Eura
27 days ago
C) auto-failover groups
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
1 months ago
I agree, Azure Site Recovery is the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Tandra
1 months ago
A) Azure Site Recovery
upvoted 0 times
Hildegarde
2 months ago
I think we should include Azure Site Recovery in the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tatum
2 months ago
I believe active geo-replication could also be a good option for disaster recovery testing in an isolated environment.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
2 months ago
I agree, Azure Site Recovery can help us meet the requirement of returning to an operational state within 15 minutes.
upvoted 0 times
Mozelle
2 months ago
I think we should include Azure Site Recovery in the solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel