Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 4 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 4
[All DP-300 Questions]

You Save an Azure SCX database named DB1.

You need to query the fragmentation information of data and indexes for the tables in D61.

Which command should you run?

A.

B.

C.

D.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tennie
2 months ago
I bet the exam writers are chuckling to themselves, wondering how many people will choose the 'Big Bertha' option (D).
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
2 months ago
https://www.practice4test.com/question_updater/json_images/DP-300/OtherImage_74b1da19c-eedf-47fe-9463-121a9b07cd62.png
upvoted 0 times
Mona
2 months ago
https://www.practice4test.com/question_updater/json_images/DP-300/OtherImage_94b1da19c-eedf-47fe-9463-121a9b07cd62.png
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
2 months ago
Option D? Really? That's like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Talk about overkill.
upvoted 0 times
Marge
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards Option B. Seems like it'll give me the details I need without all the extra fluff.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
1 months ago
Let's go with Option B then.
upvoted 0 times
Tamala
2 months ago
I agree, Option B looks like the most straightforward choice.
upvoted 0 times
Charlette
2 months ago
I think Option B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Andra
3 months ago
I agree with Theola, command B looks like the right choice for querying fragmentation information.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
3 months ago
I think we should run command B.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
3 months ago
I think Option C is the way to go. It looks like the most comprehensive command to get the fragmentation info.
upvoted 0 times
Cherrie
2 months ago
Yeah, Option C looks like it covers all the necessary data and indexes for the tables in DB1.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
2 months ago
I agree, Option C seems like the best choice for querying fragmentation information.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
2 months ago
Yeah, Option C looks like it covers all the necessary data and indexes for the tables in DB1.
upvoted 0 times
Geraldine
2 months ago
I agree, Option C seems like the best choice for querying fragmentation information.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
2 months ago
I'm not sure, Option A might also work. It looks like a valid command for that purpose.
upvoted 0 times
Lyda
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel