Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 12 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 12
[All DP-300 Questions]

You have a single availability set that contains two SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines instances.

The instances were deployed by using an Azure Marketplace SQL Server 2019 Enterprise image that has the latest cumulative updates applied. The instances are configured as the nodes of a failover cluster instance (FCI) named FCI1.

You need to ensure that client applications can connect to FCI1. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Provide an availability SLA

* Minimize costs.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elouise
26 days ago
I agree with Jospeh, a VNN resource would ensure availability and meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Jospeh
27 days ago
But wouldn't a virtual network name (VNN) resource provide the availability SLA we need?
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe we should go with a Basic Azure Load Balancer to minimize costs.
upvoted 0 times
Harley
1 months ago
Haha, B is just silly. A Basic Azure Load Balancer? That's like trying to put a band-aid on a bullet wound!
upvoted 0 times
Lorenza
1 months ago
C seems like the right choice. A distributed network name (DNN) resource is the best way to ensure client applications can connect to the failover cluster instance.
upvoted 0 times
Maddie
15 days ago
Yes, a distributed network name (DNN) resource will help ensure client applications can connect to the failover cluster instance efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Adelaide
24 days ago
I agree, C is the correct choice. A distributed network name (DNN) resource is the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Jospeh
1 months ago
I think we should create a virtual network name (VNN) resource.
upvoted 0 times
Muriel
2 months ago
I think the answer is D. An Azure Standard Load Balancer will provide the availability SLA we need and minimize costs compared to a more expensive solution.
upvoted 0 times
Christoper
9 days ago
D) an Azure Standard Load Balancer
upvoted 0 times
Leonard
14 days ago
C) a distributed network name (DNN) resource
upvoted 0 times
Jill
15 days ago
B) a Basic Azure Load Balancer