Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 12 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 12
[All DP-300 Questions]

You have two Azure virtual machines named Server 1 and Server2 that run Windows Server 2022 and are joined to an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named contoso.com.

Both virtual machines have a default instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2019 installed. Server1 is configured as a master server, and Server2 is configured as a target server.

On Server1, you create a proxy account named contoso\sqlproxy.

You need to ensure that the SQL Server Agent job steps can be downloaded from Server1 and run on Server2.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sanda
1 months ago
What, no option for 'Summon the SQL Server Fairy to wave her magic wand'? Guess I'll have to settle for the boring old permissions route.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
1 months ago
I'm not sure about option C, do we really need to create a proxy account on Server2?
upvoted 0 times
Clarinda
1 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I think the answer is to grant the proxy account the necessary permissions and enable the registry settings. B and D sound like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
2 days ago
Setting the AllowDownloadedJobsToNatchProxyName registry entry to 1 on Server2 is also necessary for the SQL Server Agent job steps to run on Server2.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
15 days ago
Yes, granting the contoso\\sqlproxy account the Access this computer from the network user right on Server2 is important.
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
18 days ago
Yes, I think granting the contoso\\sqlproxy account the Access this computer from the network user right on Server2 and setting the AllowDownloadedJobsToNatchProxyName registry entry to 1 on Server1 should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Derick
19 days ago
I agree, granting the proxy account the necessary permissions is crucial. B and D seem like the correct actions to take.
upvoted 0 times
Argelia
21 days ago
I agree, granting the proxy account the necessary permissions and enabling the registry settings seems like the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
1 months ago
I agree with Alaine, those options seem to be the right ones.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
1 months ago
I think we should choose option A and B.
upvoted 0 times
Alise
2 months ago
Hmm, this question is a real head-scratcher. I guess the proxy account needs some special privileges to make this work. I'll have to think about this one.
upvoted 0 times
Omer
2 months ago
I'd go with B and D. Gotta make sure the proxy account can access the target server and that the downloaded jobs can actually run on it.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
15 days ago
Definitely, those actions should ensure the SQL Server Agent job steps can be downloaded from Server1 and run on Server2.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
19 days ago
That sounds like a good plan. Making sure the proxy account has the necessary access and the jobs can run smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
1 months ago
D) On Server1, set the AllowDownloadedDobsTonatehProxyName registry entry to 1.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
B) On Server2, grant the contoso\\sqlproxy account the Access this computer from the network user right.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
2 months ago
D and E are definitely needed to allow the downloaded jobs to run on the target server. Not sure about the other options though.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
2 months ago
Looks like we need to grant the proxy account the necessary permissions on both servers. B and D seem like the right choices here.
upvoted 0 times
Alfreda
1 months ago
I agree, let's go with options A, B, and D to ensure the SQL Server Agent job steps can be downloaded and run on Server2.
upvoted 0 times
Lynna
1 months ago
I think we should also consider option A, as it grants the necessary user right on Server2.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel