Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-203 Topic 1 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-203 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 1
[All DP-203 Questions]

You have an Azure Data Factory pipeline named pipeline1 that includes a Copy activity named Copy1. Copy1 has the following configurations:

* The source of Copy1 is a table in an on-premises Microsoft SQL Server instance that is accessed by using a linked service connected via a self-hosted integration runtime.

* The sink of Copy1 uses a table in an Azure SQL database that is accessed by using a linked service connected via an Azure integration runtime.

You need to maximize the amount of compute resources available to Copy1. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Florinda
7 days ago
Ha, scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime? Sounds like a recipe for a headache. I'm with Carylon and Brandee on this one - keep it simple and scale up the Azure integration runtime. Less work, more power. Winning!
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
8 days ago
Hold up, what if we do both? Scale up the Azure integration runtime and scale out the self-hosted one? That way, we get the best of both worlds - more compute power and flexibility. Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Brandee
9 days ago
I agree with Carylon. Scaling up the Azure integration runtime seems like the easiest and most efficient solution here. Plus, who wants to deal with more administrative tasks than necessary? Not me!
upvoted 0 times
Eulah
2 days ago
I think scaling up the Azure integration runtime is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
17 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime might give us more flexibility and control over the resources. But it could also mean more administrative work, which we're trying to avoid.
upvoted 0 times
Carylon
18 days ago
I think scaling up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime is the way to go. It's a straightforward solution that should maximize the compute resources without too much extra effort.
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
5 days ago
C) Scale out the self-hosted integration runtime.
upvoted 0 times
My
6 days ago
B) Scale up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime and scale out the self-hosted integration runtime.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
7 days ago
A) Scale up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
1 months ago
I see your point, but I think scaling up the Azure integration runtime is more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
1 months ago
But wouldn't scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime also help?
upvoted 0 times
Miss
1 months ago
I agree with Samira, that would maximize the compute resources for Copy1.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
2 months ago
I think we should scale up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel