Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-203 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-203 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All DP-203 Questions]

You have an Azure Data Factory pipeline named pipeline1 that includes a Copy activity named Copy1. Copy1 has the following configurations:

* The source of Copy1 is a table in an on-premises Microsoft SQL Server instance that is accessed by using a linked service connected via a self-hosted integration runtime.

* The sink of Copy1 uses a table in an Azure SQL database that is accessed by using a linked service connected via an Azure integration runtime.

You need to maximize the amount of compute resources available to Copy1. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brigette
1 months ago
I'm not even sure what an 'integration runtime' is, but I bet it has something to do with the integration of various runtimes. I'll just choose the one that sounds the most 'integrated' and call it a day.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
28 days ago
I think that option makes sense. It sounds like it would maximize the compute resources for Copy1.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
30 days ago
B) Scale up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime and scale out the self-hosted integration runtime.
upvoted 0 times
Cristina
1 months ago
I think a combination of scaling up the Azure integration runtime and scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime would be the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
1 months ago
I believe we should also consider scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime for additional resources.
upvoted 0 times
Reed
1 months ago
B, definitely B! Gotta go big or go home, am I right? Might as well crank up both runtimes to eleven and let them duke it out for the compute resources. What could possibly go wrong?
upvoted 0 times
Janna
2 months ago
I'm going with A. Scaling up the Azure integration runtime should be sufficient to handle the increased workload. No need to complicate things with the self-hosted runtime.
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
2 months ago
C is the way to go! Scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime should be enough to handle the increased load without the need to mess with the Azure side. Keep it simple, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
27 days ago
Yeah, no need to overcomplicate things. Scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime is the way to maximize compute resources.
upvoted 0 times
Julianna
1 months ago
Scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime makes sense. It's the most efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tesha
1 months ago
I agree, keeping it simple is key. Scaling out the self-hosted integration runtime is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
1 months ago
C is definitely the way to go. It will handle the increased load without complicating things.
upvoted 0 times
Fanny
2 months ago
I agree with Glory, scaling up the Azure integration runtime should maximize compute resources.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is B. Scaling up both the Azure and self-hosted integration runtimes seems like the way to maximize the compute resources while minimizing administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Raul
1 months ago
Yes, that makes sense. It would also help minimize administrative effort in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
1 months ago
I agree, scaling up both integration runtimes would definitely maximize compute resources.
upvoted 0 times
Pearlie
1 months ago
Yes, it makes sense to scale up both to ensure efficient data processing.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
1 months ago
I agree, scaling up both integration runtimes would definitely maximize compute resources.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
2 months ago
I think we should scale up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel