Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-100 Topic 8 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-100 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 8
[All DP-100 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure Machine Learning workspace. You connect to a terminal session from the Notebooks page in Azure Machine Learning studio.

You plan to add a new Jupyter kernel that will be accessible from the same terminal session.

You need to perform the task that must be completed before you can add the new kernel.

Solution: Delete the Python 3.8 - AzureML kernel.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stevie
5 months ago
Wait, wait, wait. Are you all telling me that none of you have heard of the 'kernel deletion dance'? It's a well-known Azure ML technique. You have to do a little jig, spin around three times, and then *poof* - new kernel appears!
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
4 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
4 months ago
That sounds interesting, but I think I'll stick to just deleting the Python 3.8 - AzureML kernel for now.
upvoted 0 times
Noah
4 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
4 months ago
Yes, apparently it's called the 'kernel deletion dance'. You have to do a little jig and spin around three times.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
4 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Cary
4 months ago
Wait, what? There's a dance involved in adding a new Jupyter kernel?
upvoted 0 times
Ricarda
4 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Francene
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. Deleting the kernel feels like it might cause more problems than it solves. I'd expect there to be a way to add a new kernel without removing the existing one.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
5 months ago
Agreed. This feels like a trick question, to be honest. I'm going to go with 'No' on this one and see what the actual solution is.
upvoted 0 times
Rocco
5 months ago
Liam, I'm pretty sure that's not a real thing. Let's focus on the actual question here. I still think there has to be a way to add a new kernel without deleting the existing one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel