Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-900 Topic 2 Question 101 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-900 exam
Question #: 101
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-900 Questions]

Which two features or services can be integrated with Azure Monitor' Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yuriko
3 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards A, E, and D. Gotta keep an eye on the health of those Azure services, you know? Can't have any unexpected outages during a big deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
6 days ago
Haha, Azure status? What, is it going to tell me the weather forecast too? I'll go with A and E, can't go wrong with the classic application and log monitoring combo.
upvoted 0 times
Aaron
8 days ago
I'm not sure about Azure Advisor and Azure status. I think they might be helpful too.
upvoted 0 times
Elliot
9 days ago
I agree with William. Those two features provide valuable insights and monitoring capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
22 days ago
B and D seem like good options too. Azure Advisor can provide recommendations for improving Azure services, and Azure Service Health can help track the health of your Azure resources.
upvoted 0 times
William
25 days ago
I think the correct answers are Application Insights and Log Analytics.
upvoted 0 times
Tawanna
27 days ago
I think A and E are the correct answers. Azure Monitor integrates with Application Insights to monitor application performance and Log Analytics to analyze logs.
upvoted 0 times
Anisha
4 days ago
Yes, you're right. Azure Monitor integrates with Application Insights for monitoring application performance and Log Analytics for log analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Vincent
13 days ago
I agree, A and E are the correct answers. Application Insights and Log Analytics are both integrated with Azure Monitor.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel