Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-900 Topic 1 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-900 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-900 Questions]

You plan to reduce ongoing Azure expenditures.

You need to identify which factors affect the costs of a resource.

Which three factors should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marilynn
5 months ago
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I guess they wanted to keep it focused on the really high-level factors. Although, if I'm being honest, I'm a little worried about how many people might overthink this one and start trying to factor in every little detail. Sometimes you just need to keep it simple, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
5 months ago
Hmm, good points. I was thinking the same thing about inbound and outbound data. And the data type is a good one too. I'm a little surprised they didn't include the number of VMs or other resource types as a factor, though. That can make a big difference in your costs.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
5 months ago
I agree with you on the Azure region and service tier, but I'm not so sure about the outbound data volume. I think the volume of inbound data is also important, since that can affect things like bandwidth costs. And we can't forget about the type of processed data - that could impact things like data storage and processing costs.
upvoted 0 times
Darci
5 months ago
Okay, this question is pretty straightforward, but I can see how it could trip some people up. I think the key factors we need to identify are the Azure region, the service tier, and the volume of outbound data. Those are the big cost drivers that can really impact your Azure expenditures.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel