Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 7 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 7
[All AZ-801 Questions]

You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server.

The operating system on VM1 fails to fully initialize its network stack, and you cannot establish a network connection.

You need to establish an interactive shell session.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louann
3 months ago
I think in this case, Azure Bastion or Serial console would be the best options to establish an interactive shell session.
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
3 months ago
I'm not sure about JIT VM access, but I think it provides temporary access to specific VMs for a limited time.
upvoted 0 times
Veronica
3 months ago
Yes, Serial console provides access to the VM's serial console output for troubleshooting and recovery.
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
4 months ago
I heard that Serial console can also be used in such situations to troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
4 months ago
I agree with that, Azure Bastion allows secure and seamless RDP/SSH connectivity to the VM.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
4 months ago
I think we should use Azure Bastion.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
4 months ago
That's true, but in this case, the operating system fails to initialize its network stack, so the Serial console would be more appropriate.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
4 months ago
I think Azure Bastion could also work in this situation, as it provides secure RDP and SSH access to virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
4 months ago
The Serial console allows you to troubleshoot and interact with the VM's operating system directly.
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
4 months ago
I'm not familiar with the Serial console, can anyone explain how it works?
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
5 months ago
I agree with Janessa, the Serial console will help us establish an interactive shell session.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
5 months ago
I think we should use the Serial console.
upvoted 0 times
Romana
6 months ago
Haha, 'get our hands a little dirty' – that's an understatement! Troubleshooting network issues can be a real pain, but that's why we're here, right? The serial console sounds like the way to go. It's the classic go-to for this kind of situation. Now, let's just hope we don't need to call in the IT equivalent of a plumber to unclog this network stack!
upvoted 0 times
Galen
5 months ago
Let's dive into the serial console and get this network stack sorted out!
upvoted 0 times
Jina
5 months ago
I'm glad we have the serial console as an option, it should help us get to the bottom of this.
upvoted 0 times
Makeda
5 months ago
Agreed, let's get this network issue resolved quickly with the serial console.
upvoted 0 times
Venita
5 months ago
Hopefully we can quickly troubleshoot the network stack issue using the serial console.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
5 months ago
I've used the serial console before, it's definitely handy in situations like this.
upvoted 0 times
Rene
5 months ago
That's right! The serial console will allow us to establish an interactive shell session.
upvoted 0 times
Shaquana
5 months ago
B) Serial console
upvoted 0 times
Elroy
6 months ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The serial console is probably our best bet. It's like having a direct line to the VM, no matter what's going on with the network. Although, just-in-time VM access could also be an option if we need to do some quick troubleshooting. Either way, we're going to have to get our hands a little dirty to fix this one.
upvoted 0 times
Lynette
6 months ago
I agree, the serial console seems like the way to go here. It's a lower-level connection that doesn't rely on the network stack, so it should give us a better chance of establishing a session. Plus, it's a common troubleshooting tool for these kinds of issues.
upvoted 0 times
Vanesa
6 months ago
Hmm, this one seems tricky. If the network stack is not initializing properly, I don't think we can rely on a remote connection like Azure Bastion. That leaves us with the serial console or just-in-time VM access. I'm leaning more towards the serial console since that feels like a more direct and reliable way to get an interactive session.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel