Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 3 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-801 Questions]

Your network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest. The forest functional level is Windows Server 2012 R2. The forest contains the domains shown in the following table.

You create a user named Admin1.

You need to ensure that Admin1 can add a new domain controller that runs Windows Server 2022 to the east.contoso.com domain. The solution must follow the principle of least privilege.

To which groups should you add Admin1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leota
1 months ago
LOL, I bet the test-makers are trying to trip us up with all these domain names. But Option C looks like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
22 hours ago
I'm going with Option C as well. It follows the principle of least privilege.
upvoted 0 times
Annamaria
4 days ago
Yeah, I think adding Admin1 to both Schema Admins and Domain Admins groups makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Christa
16 days ago
I agree, Option C seems like the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think the answer might be D) CONTOSO\Enterprise Admins and CONTOSO/Schema Admins.
upvoted 0 times
Mireya
2 months ago
I agree with Arlen. The principle of least privilege is important, and granting Admin1 just the specific permissions required makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Arlen
2 months ago
Option C seems to be the most logical choice. Adding Admin1 to both CONTOSO\Schema Admins and EAST\Domain Admins would give him the necessary permissions to add a new domain controller to the east.contoso.com domain.
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
6 days ago
Exactly, it follows the principle of least privilege.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
11 days ago
That way Admin1 will have the necessary permissions to add the new domain controller.
upvoted 0 times
Dorathy
15 days ago
I agree, adding Admin1 to both Schema Admins and Domain Admins makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Dusti
1 months ago
I think option C is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Leigha
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C) CONTOSO/Schema Admins and EAST\Domain Admins.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) EAST\Domain Admins only.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel