Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 3 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-801 Questions]

You have two Azure virtual networks named Vnet1 and Vnet2.

You have a Windows 10 device named Client1 that connects to Vnet1 by using a Point-to-Site (P2S) IKEv2 VPN.

You implement virtual network peering between Vnet1 and Vnet2. Vnet1 allows gateway transit Vnet2 can use the remote gateway.

You discover that Client1 cannot communicate with Vnet2.

You need to ensure that Client1 can communicate with Vnet2.

Solution: You resize the gateway of Vnet1 to a larger SKU.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Janine
3 months ago
This question is like a game of virtual hide-and-seek. The answer is probably staring us in the face, but we're all too busy scratching our heads to see it.
upvoted 0 times
Lacey
3 months ago
Wow, this question is giving me a headache. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I bet the right answer is something really obvious that we're all missing. *sips coffee*
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
2 months ago
User1: You're right. We need to find another solution.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
2 months ago
User2: No, that won't work. Client1 still won't be able to communicate with Vnet2.
upvoted 0 times
Marge
2 months ago
User1: I think the solution is to resize the gateway of Vnet1 to a larger SKU.
upvoted 0 times
Deangelo
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Resizing the gateway might work, but it's a bit of a shot in the dark. I'd suggest checking the routing tables and security rules first before trying that.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
3 months ago
I agree, resizing the gateway is not the right solution here. The client should be able to communicate with Vnet2 without going through the gateway, thanks to the virtual network peering.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
2 months ago
Resizing the gateway of Vnet1 will not solve the issue. The problem lies elsewhere.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
2 months ago
Client1 should be able to communicate with Vnet2 through virtual network peering, not the gateway.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Elke
2 months ago
User2: I agree, the client should be able to communicate with Vnet2 through virtual network peering.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
3 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Carole
3 months ago
User1: I think resizing the gateway is not the right solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
3 months ago
Resizing the gateway of Vnet1 won't solve the issue. The client needs to be able to access Vnet2 directly, not through the gateway. This is a classic case of virtual network peering not working as expected.
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
3 months ago
Virtual network peering is not working as expected in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
3 months ago
Resizing the gateway won't solve the issue. The client needs to be able to access Vnet2 directly, not through the gateway.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel