Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 10 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 10
[All AZ-801 Questions]

You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server.

The operating system on VM1 fails to fully initialize its network stack, and you cannot establish a network connection.

You need to establish an interactive shell session.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yuette
3 months ago
I think just-in-time (JIT) VM access could also be a good option to consider for temporary access to troubleshoot the network issue.
upvoted 0 times
Billi
3 months ago
But Azure Bastion provides secure and seamless RDP and SSH access to your virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Melina
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe Serial console would be more appropriate in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trick us with those other options. Serial console is the only logical choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Billi
3 months ago
I think we should use Azure Bastion.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
3 months ago
Definitely B. Serial console is specifically designed for these kinds of situations where you need to access the VM without a network connection.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
3 months ago
Agreed, Serial console is the best option in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
3 months ago
B) Serial console
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
4 months ago
Hmm, I think Serial console is the way to go here. It's the best option to establish an interactive shell session when the network stack is not working properly.
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
3 months ago
I've used Serial console before and it's really helpful in situations like this.
upvoted 0 times
Cherri
3 months ago
Yes, Serial console allows you to troubleshoot and fix network issues without a working network stack.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
3 months ago
I agree, Serial console is the best option in this situation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel