Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-801 Questions]

You have a failover cluster named Cluster1 that hosts an application named App1.

The General tab in App1 Properties is shown in the General exhibit (Click the General Tat)

The failover tab in App1 Properties is shown in the failover exhibit (Click the Failover tab.)

Server 1 shuts down unexpectedly.

You need to ensure that when you start Server 1. App1 continues to run on Server2

Solution: From the General settings, you increase the priority of Server2 in the Preferred Owners list.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashunda
2 months ago
Ah, the age-old IT problem: 'Did I turn it off and back on again?' I bet that's the real solution here. But if we're going for the official answer, I'm gonna have to go with 'No' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
2 months ago
Increasing the priority is a good start, but I think we need to look at the Failover tab too. Something about the 'Possible Owners' list seems key here. Let's see what the experts say.
upvoted 0 times
Genevive
2 months ago
User3: Agreed, let's make sure we cover all our bases before making any changes.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
2 months ago
User2: Good point, that could be crucial for ensuring App1 runs on Server2 when Server1 starts back up.
upvoted 0 times
Arminda
2 months ago
User1: I think we should also check the 'Possible Owners' list on the Failover tab.
upvoted 0 times
Nada
3 months ago
Haha, the Failover tab settings? More like the 'Fail-to-Start' tab, amirite? But seriously, this seems like a tricky one. I'm gonna go with 'No' on this one, just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Wilford
3 months ago
I'm not sure, maybe we should consider other options as well.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
3 months ago
I believe so, because Server2 will have higher priority in the failover cluster.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
3 months ago
But will that ensure that App1 continues to run on Server2 when Server1 starts?
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
3 months ago
Hmm, increasing the priority of Server2 in the Preferred Owners list seems like the right move, but I'm not sure if that's enough to ensure App1 continues to run on Server2 after Server1 shuts down. Shouldn't we also check the Failover tab settings?
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
2 months ago
User2: No, we should also check the Failover tab settings to ensure App1 continues to run on Server2 after Server1 shuts down.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
2 months ago
User1: Yes, increasing the priority of Server2 should be enough to meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Elsa
2 months ago
User2: No, we should also check the Failover tab settings to ensure App1 continues to run on Server2.
upvoted 0 times
Zena
2 months ago
User1: Agreed. It's better to be safe than sorry.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
2 months ago
User1: Yes, increasing the priority of Server2 should be enough to meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
2 months ago
User2: Good point. Let's make sure we have everything covered before making any changes.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
2 months ago
User1: I think we should also check the Failover tab settings just to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
3 months ago
I think the solution is to increase the priority of Server2 in the Preferred Owners list.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel