Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-800 Topic 12 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-800 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 12
[All AZ-800 Questions]

SIMULATION

Task 5

You need to ensure that a DHCP scope named scope! on SRV1 can service client requests.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

One possible solution to ensure that a DHCP scope named scope1 on SRV1 can service client requests is to activate the scope on the DHCP server. A scope must be activated before it can assign IP addresses to DHCP clients. To activate a DHCP scope on SRV1, perform the following steps:

On SRV1, openDNS Managerfrom theAdministrative Toolsmenu or by typingdnsmgmt.mscin the Run box.

In the left pane, expand your DHCP server and click onIPv4.

In the right pane, right-click on the scope that you want to activate, such asscope1, and selectActivate.

Wait for the scope to be activated. You can verify the activation status by checking the icon next to the scope name. A green arrow indicates that the scope is active, while a red arrow indicates that the scope is inactive.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tawny
28 days ago
I believe configuring the DHCP scope on SRV1 will improve network performance and connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Domonique
1 months ago
I'm not sure how to set up a DHCP scope, but I think it's necessary for network stability.
upvoted 0 times
Dona
1 months ago
I hope the DHCP scope is configured properly. Otherwise, the users might end up with no IP addresses at all! *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
1 months ago
Does 'scope!' mean the scope has an exclamation mark at the end? That's a bit unusual, but I'll give it a try.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
21 days ago
I think it's just a naming convention, let's follow the instructions and set it up.
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
23 days ago
Yes, 'scope!' means the scope has an exclamation mark at the end.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
1 months ago
I agree, having a DHCP scope will help in managing IP addresses efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
1 months ago
What if the DHCP server is not even running on SRV1? Gotta make sure the service is up and running first.
upvoted 0 times
Dudley
2 months ago
I wonder if the DHCP scope is actually named 'scope!' or if that's just a typo in the question. Better double-check the name.
upvoted 0 times
Yoko
17 days ago
It's important to verify the name to avoid any issues with servicing client requests.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
20 days ago
Let's double-check the name to make sure we set up the DHCP scope correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
1 months ago
I think it might be a typo, we should confirm the name before proceeding.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
2 months ago
I think setting up a DHCP scope on SRV1 is important for client requests.
upvoted 0 times
Ruth
2 months ago
Yes, we also need to specify the lease duration and gateway for the clients to connect.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
2 months ago
The DHCP scope named 'scope!' on SRV1 needs to be configured properly to service client requests. I'd better check the DHCP server settings.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
1 months ago
Make sure to follow the solution provided in the Explanation for Task 5.
upvoted 0 times
Irving
1 months ago
I will check the DHCP server settings to configure the scope properly.
upvoted 0 times
Sabina
2 months ago
I believe we need to configure the IP address range and subnet mask for the scope.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
2 months ago
I agree, but it's important for network connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
2 months ago
I think setting up a DHCP scope can be tricky.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel