Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-800 Topic 10 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-800 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 10
[All AZ-800 Questions]

You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server.

You need to ensure that administrators request access to VM1 before establishing a Remote Desktop connection.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dottie
5 months ago
You know, if we went with the NSG approach, we could also set up some kind of ticketing system to manage the approval process. That could be a clever workaround.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
5 months ago
I'm leaning more towards the Azure AD PIM option. That way we can have that extra layer of security and approval process in place. Plus, it integrates with Azure, which is a bonus.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Azure AD PIM would allow us to manage and control access to the VM, but an NSG could also restrict access and require approval. This is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
5 months ago
Hmm, this question is tricky. We need to make sure administrators request access before they can RDP into VM1. I'm thinking either Azure AD PIM or a network security group could work.
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
4 months ago
Let's go with Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM) to make sure administrators request access before connecting.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
4 months ago
You're right. Both options could work, but I think Azure AD PIM might be the best choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
4 months ago
But wouldn't a network security group (NSG) also help in controlling access to VM1?
upvoted 0 times
Danica
4 months ago
I'm not sure which one to choose. Maybe Azure AD PIM would be better for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
4 months ago
That sounds like a good option, but what about setting up a network security group (NSG)?
upvoted 0 times
Kip
4 months ago
I think we should configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel