Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-700 Topic 8 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-700 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 8
[All AZ-700 Questions]

You plan to implement an Azure virtual network that will contain 10 virtual subnets. The subnets will use IPv6 addresses. Each subnet will host up to 200 load-balanced virtual machines.

You need to recommend a load balancing solution for the virtual network. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* The virtual machines and the load balancer must be accessible only from the virtual network.

* Costs must be minimized.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Raylene
2 months ago
Well, it looks like we have different opinions. We should carefully analyze the features and costs of each option before making a final decision.
upvoted 0 times
Rachael
2 months ago
I personally would go with Azure Application Gateway v2, I think it offers more advanced features that could be beneficial.
upvoted 0 times
Berry
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think Azure Standard Load Balancer is more cost-effective for this setup.
upvoted 0 times
Lakeesha
2 months ago
But what about Azure Application Gateway v2? Wouldn't that also meet the requirements?
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
2 months ago
I agree, Azure Standard Load Balancer seems like the best option to ensure accessibility and minimize costs.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
3 months ago
I think we should go with Azure Standard Load Balancer for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
4 months ago
I think Basic Azure Load Balancer might be the most cost-effective option for us.
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
4 months ago
I'm not sure, but maybe Azure Standard Load Balancer could also work for our requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
4 months ago
I agree, Azure Application Gateway v2 would be a good choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
4 months ago
I think we should go with Azure Application Gateway v1 or v2 for load balancing.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
5 months ago
You raise a good point, but the requirement to minimize costs is a big factor here. The Application Gateway, especially the v2 version, is going to be more expensive than the Standard Load Balancer. If we can get the job done with the Standard Load Balancer, I think that's the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
5 months ago
Hold on, I'm not so sure. The question mentions 'load-balanced virtual machines', which makes me think the Application Gateway might be a better fit. It provides more advanced load balancing and traffic management features than the basic Standard Load Balancer.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
5 months ago
I agree with you, the Standard Load Balancer seems like the way to go. It's designed to work within a virtual network, and it's a more cost-effective solution than the Application Gateway. Plus, I heard the Standard Load Balancer can handle IPv6 traffic, which is a must for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the key here is to focus on the requirements - the virtual machines and load balancer must be accessible only from the virtual network, and we need to minimize costs. Based on that, I would say option C, the Azure Standard Load Balancer, is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Marget
4 months ago
So, it looks like we are all in agreement that Azure Standard Load Balancer is the right choice for this setup.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
4 months ago
Definitely, we need to make sure the solution meets all the necessary criteria while keeping costs optimized.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
4 months ago
That makes sense. It's important to consider both the requirements and cost when choosing a load balancing solution.
upvoted 0 times
Leanna
4 months ago
No, I don't think Azure Application Gateway v1 or v2 are the best choice here. They might be more expensive and not as suitable for this specific scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
4 months ago
What about the other options like Azure Application Gateway v1 or v2? Do you think they could also work?
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
4 months ago
I agree, the Azure Standard Load Balancer seems like the most cost-effective option that meets the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
4 months ago
Option C, the Azure Standard Load Balancer, is the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel