Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-700 Topic 2 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-700 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-700 Questions]

You have an on-premises DNS server named Server1 that hosts a primary DNS zone named fabrikam.com.

You have an Azure subscription that contains the resources shown in the following table.

Users on the on-premises network access resources on all the virtual networks by using a Site-to-Site (S2S) VPN. You need to deploy an Azure DNS Private Resolver solution that meets the following requirements:

* Resources connected to the virtual networks must be able to resolve DNS names for fabrikam.com.

* Server1 must be able to resolve the DNS names of the resources in contoso.com.

* The solution must minimize costs and administrative effort.

What is the minimum number of resolvers you should deploy?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Estrella
2 days ago
Hold on, are we sure we need more than one resolver? I mean, why make things complicated when one should do the trick? I say A!
upvoted 0 times
Mona
6 days ago
I'm not sure, but it makes sense to have separate resolvers for each domain. So, I think the answer is B) 2.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Maybe D? Four resolvers just to be safe, you know, better safe than sorry!
upvoted 0 times
Elza
8 days ago
I agree with Kris. Deploying 2 resolvers would meet the requirements and minimize costs.
upvoted 0 times
Mee
18 days ago
Wow, this is a tricky one! I'm going with C. Three resolvers to handle the different requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
20 days ago
I think the answer is B) 2 because we need one resolver for fabrikam.com and one for contoso.com.
upvoted 0 times
Kristin
24 days ago
I think the answer is B. Two resolvers should be deployed, one for each virtual network.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel