Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-700 Topic 11 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-700 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 11
[All AZ-700 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains a virtual network named VNet1. VNet1 contains a subnet named Subnet1

You deploy an instance of Azure Application Gateway v2 named AppGw1 to Subnet1. You create a network security group (NSG) named NSG1 and link NSG1 to Subnet1.

You need to ensure that AppGw1 will only load balance traffic that originates from VNet1. The solution must minimize the impact on the functionality of AppGw1.

What should you add to NSG1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lura
2 months ago
Option B is the way to go, unless you want your Application Gateway to become a glorified paperweight.
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
2 months ago
Why not just build a moat around the Application Gateway? That would really minimize the impact on the functionality. *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
26 days ago
User2: Yeah, that would block all internet traffic and only allow traffic from VNet1.
upvoted 0 times
Ailene
28 days ago
User1: I think we should add an inbound rule to NSG1 with priority 4096.
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
2 months ago
I think the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
3 months ago
Option C is probably the safest bet. Blocking all internet traffic inbound at the highest priority should keep things secure.
upvoted 0 times
Anissa
3 months ago
I'd go with Option D. An inbound rule with a priority of 100 to block all internet traffic sounds like the best way to ensure the traffic originates from VNet1.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
2 months ago
Agreed, adding an inbound rule with a priority of 100 to block internet traffic seems like the most effective solution.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
2 months ago
That makes sense. It will ensure that only traffic originating from VNet1 is load balanced by AppGw1.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
3 months ago
I think Option D is the way to go. It blocks all internet traffic with a priority of 100.
upvoted 0 times
Lauryn
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Blocking all internet traffic outbound might impact the functionality of the Application Gateway. Maybe we should explore other options.
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
3 months ago
Option B seems like the way to go. Blocking all internet traffic outbound at the highest priority should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
2 months ago
User2: Agreed, that should ensure that AppGw1 only load balances traffic from VNet1 without impacting its functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
2 months ago
User1: I think option B is the best choice. Blocking all internet traffic outbound at priority 4096 makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
2 months ago
Agreed, option B is the way to go. It will ensure that only traffic from VNet1 is load balanced.
upvoted 0 times
Leanora
2 months ago
User2: Agreed, blocking all internet traffic outbound at the highest priority should work.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
2 months ago
I think option B is the best choice. It blocks all internet traffic at the highest priority.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
2 months ago
User1: I think option B is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel