Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 7 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 7
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription named Sub1. Sub1 contains a virtual network named VNet1 that contains one subnet named Subnet1.

Subnet1 contains an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Ubuntu Server 20.04.

You create a service endpoint for Microsoft. Storage in Subnet1.

You need to ensure that when you deploy Docker containers to VM1, the containers can access Azure Storage resources by using the service endpoint.

What should you do on VM1 before you deploy the container?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tracey
23 days ago
Ah, the classic 'what should you do' question. Option B, of course! Unless you want to spend more time configuring security groups than actually running your containers. Let's keep it simple, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
24 days ago
Option B is the way to go, unless you're a container wizard who can manipulate the docker-compose file with your eyes closed. For the rest of us mere mortals, the CNI plugin is the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Elke
9 days ago
C) Edit the docker-compose.ym1 file.
upvoted 0 times
Lyda
10 days ago
B) Install the container network interface (CNI) plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
11 days ago
A) Create an application security group and a network security group (NSG).
upvoted 0 times
Daren
14 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
25 days ago
I think both answers could be valid depending on the specific requirements of the deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Shannan
1 months ago
But wouldn't installing the CNI plug-in be more relevant for enabling container access to Azure Storage?
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
1 months ago
This one's a no-brainer. Option B is the only choice that makes sense. I can practically smell the containers accessing Azure Storage through the service endpoint already!
upvoted 0 times
Mike
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is A) Create an application security group and a network security group (NSG).
upvoted 0 times
Anisha
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about editing the docker-compose file. That seems a bit too complex for this scenario. Option B is the clear winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
24 days ago
I agree, installing the CNI plug-in should allow the containers to access Azure Storage resources.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
26 days ago
Option B) Install the container network interface (CNI) plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
1 months ago
Hmm, I agree. Editing the docker-compose file might be too complex. Option B sounds like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
1 months ago
Option B) Install the container network interface (CNI) plug-in.
upvoted 0 times
Vannessa
2 months ago
Option B seems like the way to go. Installing the CNI plugin will ensure the containers can leverage the service endpoint. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
11 days ago
Great choice! The CNI plugin is essential for container networking in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
17 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
23 days ago
That's right! Installing the CNI plugin will allow the containers to access Azure Storage resources through the service endpoint.
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Shannan
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Install the container network interface (CNI) plug-in.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel