Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 4 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains a resource group named RG1 and the identities shown in the following table.

You assign Group4 the Contributor role for RG1.

Which identities can you add to Group4 as members?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Wayne
3 months ago
This question is giving me flashbacks to my Azure certification exam. I'm going to have to go with E. Might as well throw in all the identities just to be safe!
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
2 months ago
Yeah, adding all the identities seems like the safest option in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Elbert
2 months ago
I agree, it's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to assigning roles in Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
2 months ago
I think E is the correct answer too. Better to include all the identities just to cover all bases.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
3 months ago
I'm feeling lucky, so I'm going to go with B. User1 and Group3 only. Who knows, maybe I'll pull off a surprise win on this one!
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
3 months ago
D seems like the way to go here. User1, Group2, and Group3 are the only ones that can be added to Group4 based on the information provided.
upvoted 0 times
Ruth
2 months ago
Yes, D is the right choice. User1, Group2, and Group3 are the only ones that can be added to Group4.
upvoted 0 times
In
2 months ago
I agree, D is the correct option. User1, Group2, and Group3 can be added to Group4.
upvoted 0 times
Lachelle
2 months ago
Yes, User1, Group2, and Group3 are the only ones that can be added to Group4.
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
2 months ago
I agree, D is the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
3 months ago
Haha, this is a tricky one! I'm going to go with C. User1, Group1, and Group3 only. Gotta love those Azure role assignments, right?
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
2 months ago
Yeah, Azure role assignments can be tricky sometimes, but it's important to get them right.
upvoted 0 times
Elliott
2 months ago
I think you're right, C seems like the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Darnell
3 months ago
I think the answer is E. User1, Group1, Group2, and Group3can be added to Group4 as members. The question states that Group4 has the Contributor role for RG1, so all identities can be added to it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel