Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-400 Topic 9 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-400 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 9
[All AZ-400 Questions]

You plan to publish build artifacts by using an Azure pipeline.

You need to create an. artifactignore file that meets the following requirements:

* Includes all files in the build output folder and all subfolders

* Excludes files that have the .dll extension

What should you include in the file?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Twanna
5 months ago
Good point. Alright, let's go through the other options. Option A looks like it includes everything, but doesn't exclude the .dll files. Option B excludes the .dll files, but doesn't include the entire build output folder and subfolders. And Option D... well, let's just move on from that one, shall we?
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
5 months ago
Option C does look good, but let's double-check the other options just to be sure. After all, we don't want to miss anything on this exam!
upvoted 0 times
Denise
5 months ago
Yeah, I was just going through the same thing. I'm leaning towards Option C, since it seems to match the requirements the best. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Chery
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I think the key here is to understand the requirements - we need to include all files in the build output folder and its subfolders, but exclude the .dll files. Let me think this through.
upvoted 0 times
haythem
10 months ago
c !** includes all files and subdirectories. !**/* includes all files and subdirectories within subdirectories. *.dll excludes files with the .dll extension.
upvoted 1 times

Save Cancel