Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-400 Topic 5 Question 99 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-400 exam
Question #: 99
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-400 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure Pipelines pipeline named Pipeline1 and an app named App1. Pipeline1 is used to automate the building of App1.

You have a Slack channel named App1chat that includes an incoming webhook.

You need to ensure that when a successful build of App1 is created, a notification is sent to App1chat by using the webhook.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alaine
1 months ago
Wait, wait, wait... did you say 'successful build'? I thought we were talking about unsuccessful builds. Oops, my bad. I guess I'll go with C) an action group.
upvoted 0 times
Brock
1 months ago
I'm going with D) a subscription. That way, you can get all the notifications you want, and then some! Maybe even a few extra ones just for fun.
upvoted 0 times
Emogene
1 months ago
Haha, this is easy! The answer is obviously A) an alert rule. That's how you trigger notifications when a build is successful. Who needs Slack when you have Azure Alerts?
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
21 hours ago
No, I'm pretty sure it's B) a notification. That's how you send messages to Slack channels.
upvoted 0 times
Noe
12 days ago
I think the answer is C) an action group. That's what you use to trigger notifications in Azure Pipelines.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
1 months ago
I disagree with Gilberto, I think using an alert rule would be the best option here.
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
1 months ago
I believe an action group would be more appropriate for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
1 months ago
No, no, the answer is B) a notification. That's what you use to send messages to a Slack channel, not an action group.
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
28 days ago
No, no, the answer is B) a notification. That's what you use to send messages to a Slack channel, not an action group.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) an alert rule.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
1 months ago
I agree with Georgiana, a notification makes sense in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Reynalda
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) an action group. That's the best way to send notifications to a Slack channel using a webhook.
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
7 days ago
C) an action group is the most efficient method for sending notifications to App1chat.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
16 days ago
Using an action group will make it easy to ensure notifications are sent to the Slack channel.
upvoted 0 times
Susy
21 days ago
An action group is definitely the way to go for automating notifications to App1chat.
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
1 months ago
I agree, C) an action group is the correct choice for sending notifications to a Slack channel.
upvoted 0 times
Georgiana
2 months ago
I think we should use a notification for this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel