Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-400 Topic 2 Question 103 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-400 exam
Question #: 103
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-400 Questions]

You have a project in Azure DevOps named Project1 that contains two environments named environment1 and envkonment2.

When a new version of Project1 is released, the latest version is deployed to environment2, and the previous version is redeployed to environments

You need to distribute users across the environments. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* New releases must be available to only a subset of the users.

* You must gradually increase the number of users that can access environment2.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kaycee
20 days ago
I think VIP swapping might be a good option to distribute users across the environments effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Gregoria
27 days ago
I believe Azure Traffic Manager could also help in gradually increasing the number of users accessing environment2.
upvoted 0 times
Tula
1 months ago
I agree with Maile, web app deployment slots would allow us to control the release to a subset of users.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
1 months ago
I think we should use web app deployment slots for this.
upvoted 0 times
Margery
1 months ago
But with Azure Traffic Manager, can we gradually increase the number of users accessing environment2?
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
2 months ago
As a seasoned Azure pro, I'd say the correct answer is A) web app deployment slots. It's the perfect way to test new releases with a subset of users before rolling them out fully.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
27 days ago
Using web app deployment slots is a smart choice to ensure new releases are available to only a subset of users before fully deploying them.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
1 months ago
I agree, A) web app deployment slots is the best option for distributing users across the environments and testing new releases.
upvoted 0 times
Antonette
1 months ago
A) web app deployment slots is definitely the way to go. It allows you to gradually increase the number of users accessing environment2.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
Haha, these Azure features sound like a whole lot of DevOps magic! I'm just going to guess D) Azure Load Balancer and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
2 months ago
C) VIP swapping seems like the best option here. It lets you swap the VIPs of the two environments, making the latest version available to a subset of users.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
11 days ago
C) VIP swapping is definitely the way to go for this scenario. It allows for controlled deployment and distribution of users.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
18 days ago
B) Azure Traffic Manager might be useful for distributing traffic across the environments based on different routing methods.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
22 days ago
A) web app deployment slots could also work. You can deploy the new version to a slot and gradually route more users to it.
upvoted 0 times
Kate
1 months ago
C) VIP swapping seems like the best option here. It lets you swap the VIPs of the two environments, making the latest version available to a subset of users.
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
2 months ago
I'm not sure about web app deployment slots, I think Azure Traffic Manager might be a better option.
upvoted 0 times
Gilbert
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Azure Traffic Manager. It allows you to distribute traffic across multiple environments and gradually increase the number of users in environment2.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
1 months ago
Yes, Azure Traffic Manager allows for gradual increase of users in environment2 while controlling access to new releases. It's the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
1 months ago
I agree, Azure Traffic Manager is the best option for distributing users across environments.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
2 months ago
I agree with Margery, web app deployment slots would allow us to control the release to a subset of users.
upvoted 0 times
Margery
2 months ago
I think we should use web app deployment slots for this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel