Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-400 Topic 1 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-400 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-400 Questions]

You have a project in Azure DevOps named Project1 that contains two environments named environment1 and envkonment2.

When a new version of Project1 is released, the latest version is deployed to environment2, and the previous version is redeployed to environments

You need to distribute users across the environments. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* New releases must be available to only a subset of the users.

* You must gradually increase the number of users that can access environment2.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vi
2 months ago
Haha, this question is like a game of 'guess the Azure service'! I'm gonna have to go with B) Azure Traffic Manager. It's got 'traffic' in the name, so it's gotta be the right choice, right?
upvoted 0 times
Layla
2 months ago
I'm feeling lucky today, so I'm gonna go with C) VIP swapping. It's got 'swap' in the name, so it must be about swapping between environments. And who doesn't love a good VIP experience?
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
1 months ago
User2: Yeah, VIP swapping seems like the best option for gradually increasing the number of users accessing environment2.
upvoted 0 times
Mable
1 months ago
User1: I think VIP swapping sounds like the right choice. It's all about swapping between environments.
upvoted 0 times
Mertie
2 months ago
Hold up, I got this! It's gotta be D) Azure Load Balancer. That way, you can distribute the users across the environments and control the traffic. Plus, it sounds like the most 'load-y' option, so it must be the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
1 months ago
Yeah, Azure Load Balancer makes sense for gradually increasing the number of users accessing environment2. Good choice!
upvoted 0 times
Keith
2 months ago
I think you're right! Azure Load Balancer seems like the best option to distribute users and control traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Marion
2 months ago
Woah, this is a tricky one! I'm gonna go with A) web app deployment slots. It's like a staging environment, right? Seems perfect for gradually rolling out the new version.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
1 months ago
User1: Definitely, it helps in managing the deployment process efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
2 months ago
User2: Yeah, it's a good way to control the release of new versions and gradually increase user access.
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
2 months ago
User3: Definitely, it's a good way to ensure smooth deployment and distribution of new releases.
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
2 months ago
User2: Yeah, I agree. It's like a staging environment where you can control the release to a subset of users.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
2 months ago
User1: I think A) web app deployment slots is the way to go. It allows for gradual rollout of new versions.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
2 months ago
User1: I agree with you, A) web app deployment slots sounds like the right choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
2 months ago
I think we should use web app deployment slots for this.
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
2 months ago
I agree with Lashawnda. Web app deployment slots will allow us to gradually increase the number of users accessing environment2.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe C) VIP swapping? That sounds like it could work for swapping between environments. But I'm curious to see what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) Azure Traffic Manager. This allows you to gradually shift traffic to the new environment and control the percentage of users accessing it.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
2 months ago
Yes, with Azure Traffic Manager, you can control the traffic distribution and gradually increase the number of users accessing environment2.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
2 months ago
I agree, Azure Traffic Manager is the best option for distributing users across environments.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 months ago
I think web app deployment slots could also work, but Azure Traffic Manager seems like the better choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
2 months ago
I agree, Azure Traffic Manager is the best option for distributing users across environments.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
3 months ago
Yes, it allows for controlled traffic shifting and gradual increase in user access to the new environment.
upvoted 0 times
Osvaldo
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel