Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 9 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 9
[All AZ-305 Questions]

Your on-premises datacenter contains a server that runs Linux and hosts a Java app named Appl. App1 has the following characteristics:

* App1 is an interactive app that users access by using HTTPS connections.

* The number of connections to App1 changes significantly throughout the day.

* App1 runs multiple concurrent instances.

* App1 requires major changes to run in a container.

You plan to migrate App1 to Azure.

You need to recommend a compute solution for Appl. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* The solution must run multiple instances of Appl.

* The number of instances must be managed automatically depending on the load.

* Administrative effort must be minimized.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delpha
5 months ago
I'm leaning more towards AKS. The fact that the app requires major changes to run in a container makes me think that going with a container-based solution like AKS might be the way to go. Plus, it meets all the requirements mentioned in the question.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
5 months ago
You know, I was just reading about Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets the other day. That could also be a viable option since it can automatically scale the VMs based on load. But I'm not sure if that would be the best fit since the question mentions the app requires major changes to run in a container.
upvoted 0 times
Lera
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Azure App Service could be a good fit since it can automatically scale the instances based on load, and it minimizes administrative effort. But AKS might also work well since it can handle the multiple concurrent instances and the ability to scale.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
4 months ago
A) That's a good point. Ultimately, the choice between Azure App Service, AKS, and Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets will depend on the specific needs and expertise of the team.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
4 months ago
B) AKS might be more complex to set up initially, but it offers more control and flexibility over the containerized Java app.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
4 months ago
D) Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets could also meet the requirement of running multiple instances and managing them automatically based on load.
upvoted 0 times
Leonida
4 months ago
C) True, but Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) might provide more flexibility in managing the instances and scalability.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
4 months ago
D) I think Azure App Service is better in terms of minimizing administrative effort and ease of use.
upvoted 0 times
Arleen
4 months ago
B) Yes, that's true. But Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) can also handle the multiple concurrent instances and has the ability to scale.
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
4 months ago
A) Azure App Service could be a good fit since it can automatically scale the instances based on load, and it minimizes administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems tricky. The app has some specific requirements, like being interactive and having varying loads throughout the day. I'm thinking Azure App Service or Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) could be good options to consider.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel