Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 4 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-305 Questions]

You have 12 on-premises data sources that contain customer information and consist of Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle databases.

You have an Azure subscription.

You plan to create an Azure Data Lake Storage account that will consolidate the customer information for analysis and reporting.

You need to recommend a solution to automatically copy new information from the data sources to the Data Lake Storage account by using extract, transform and load (ETL). The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Myrtie
15 days ago
Hold up, what about Azure Data Share? Sharing data between sources and the Data Lake Storage sounds handy. But I guess Azure Data Factory is the all-in-one solution we need here.
upvoted 0 times
Frankie
2 days ago
I think Azure Data Factory is the way to go. It can handle the ETL process efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Kiera
30 days ago
Azure Data Studio? Nah, that's just a tool for managing databases, not for ETL. C'mon, guys, let's keep it simple and go with Azure Data Factory!
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
18 days ago
B) Azure Data Explorer
upvoted 0 times
Novella
19 days ago
A) Azure Data Factory
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Azure Data Explorer sounds cool, but it might be overkill for this scenario. Why complicate things when Azure Data Factory can do the job seamlessly?
upvoted 0 times
Eric
13 days ago
I agree, Azure Data Factory is the way to go. It's simple and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
1 months ago
I think Azure Data Explorer might be a better choice for real-time analytics, but for ETL, Azure Data Factory seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
1 months ago
I'm not sure, maybe Azure Data Share could also be a good option for sharing data between sources.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
1 months ago
I agree, Azure Data Factory is the perfect choice. It's easy to set up and can automate the whole process, which is exactly what we need here.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
22 days ago
C) Azure Data Share could also work, but I think Azure Data Factory is the best option for automating the ETL process.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
29 days ago
A) Azure Data Factory is definitely the way to go. It can handle all those different data sources with ease.
upvoted 0 times
Cletus
1 months ago
I agree with Ilene, Azure Data Factory can automate the ETL process efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
2 months ago
Azure Data Factory is the way to go! It's a comprehensive ETL solution that can handle all those data sources without much manual effort.
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
24 days ago
User 4: I've used Azure Data Factory before and it's really efficient for automating data movement tasks.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
27 days ago
User 3: Azure Data Share could also be a good option for sharing data, but for ETL, Azure Data Factory is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Denna
28 days ago
User 2: I agree, it can handle multiple data sources and automate the ETL process.
upvoted 0 times
Van
1 months ago
User 1: Azure Data Factory is definitely the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
2 months ago
I think we should include Azure Data Factory in the recommendation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel