Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 4 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-305 Questions]

You need to recommend a data storage solution that meets the following requirements:

* Ensures that applications can access the data by using a REST connection

* Hosts 20 independent tables of varying sizes and usage patterns

* Automatically replicates the data to a second Azure region

* Minimizes costs

What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aleisha
2 months ago
I still think A is the best choice, as it ensures that applications can access the data using a REST connection, which is a crucial requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
2 months ago
I believe C) an Azure SQL database that uses active geo-replication is also a good option, as it provides more structured data storage compared to a storage account.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
2 months ago
I don't think option B is the best choice since we need a data storage solution specifically for hosting tables, not just general storage.
upvoted 0 times
Magda
2 months ago
But what about option B) tables in an Azure Storage account that use read-access geo-redundant storage (RA-GRS)?
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
2 months ago
I agree, because it meets all the requirements mentioned in the question.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) an Azure SQL Database elastic pool that uses active geo-replication.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
3 months ago
I agree with Vashti, option B seems like the most cost-effective and efficient choice.
upvoted 0 times
Vashti
3 months ago
Option B uses read-access geo-redundant storage, which can benefit our data replication needs.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
4 months ago
Why do you think option B is better?
upvoted 0 times
Vashti
4 months ago
I disagree, I believe option B is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
4 months ago
I think we should recommend option A.
upvoted 0 times
Mayra
5 months ago
Yeah, option B does seem like the most logical choice here. And hey, at least we don't have to worry about managing any databases! Storage accounts are like the lazy person's dream come true.
upvoted 0 times
Leonard
5 months ago
I'm leaning towards option B, the Azure Storage account with RA-GRS. That provides the REST access, automatic replication, and should be more cost-effective than a full SQL database. The only potential downside is handling the varying table sizes and usage patterns.
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
5 months ago
Okay, let's think this through. Option A, the Azure SQL Database elastic pool with active geo-replication, could work, but it might be overkill for just 20 tables. Plus, the costs might be higher than we need.
upvoted 0 times
Bambi
4 months ago
Option B might be the best choice here, considering costs and requirements
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
4 months ago
Good point, we need to ensure it can handle that
upvoted 0 times
Lazaro
4 months ago
But will it be able to handle the varying sizes and usage patterns of the tables?
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
4 months ago
That could work since it meets all the other requirements
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
4 months ago
What about Option B, using tables in an Azure Storage account with read-access geo-redundant storage?
upvoted 0 times
Lynda
4 months ago
Option A could be too expensive for just 20 tables
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward, but it's important to really understand the requirements. We need a solution that supports REST access, has multiple tables with varying usage, and provides automatic replication to another region. And we need to minimize costs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel