Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 2 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-305 Questions]

You have 100 devices that write performance data to Azure Blob Storage.

You plan to store and analyze the performance data in an Azure SQL database.

You need to recommend a solution to continually copy the performance data to the Azure SQL database.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alise
1 months ago
Azure Data Factory? More like Azure Data Party! Get that data moving from Blob to SQL without breaking a sweat.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
Azure Data Factory is the way to go. It's like having a personal assistant for your data - just set it and forget it!
upvoted 0 times
Hassie
9 days ago
I agree, Azure Data Factory is perfect for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
10 days ago
D) Azure Data Factory
upvoted 0 times
Karon
1 months ago
I think Azure Data Factory is the best option because it is specifically designed for data integration and orchestration.
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
1 months ago
I'm not sure, maybe we should consider Azure Database Migration Service instead.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
1 months ago
I'm not sure about the other options, but Data Factory definitely seems like the most appropriate choice. It's built for this kind of continuous data integration.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
16 days ago
I think Azure Database Migration Service could also work, but Data Factory is more suitable for continuous data copying.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
17 days ago
I agree, Azure Data Factory is the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
1 months ago
I agree with Dominga, Azure Data Factory can help us copy the performance data to Azure SQL database.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
2 months ago
I think we should include Azure Data Factory in the recommendation.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
2 months ago
I agree, Azure Data Factory is the perfect solution. It's designed for this exact use case and will make the data migration a breeze.
upvoted 0 times
Karina
30 days ago
I agree, Azure Data Factory is the perfect solution. It's designed for this exact use case and will make the data migration a breeze.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
1 months ago
D) Azure Data Factory
upvoted 0 times
France
2 months ago
Azure Data Factory sounds like the way to go here. It can handle the continuous data transfer from Blob Storage to SQL Database without any manual intervention.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
1 months ago
Azure Database Migration Service could also work, but Azure Data Factory seems more suitable for continuous data transfer.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
1 months ago
I agree, Azure Data Factory is the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel